Welcome to the Men in Black Wiki, Altaïr Skywalker 47, and thank you for your edit to Agent J! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements. Any contributions are both welcomed and wanted, and it is great for you to help.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- New to wikis? The Help wiki is a great first stop. It has a clear structure to learn from the basics to advanced editing.
- Don't know where to start? There are great places to start. You can start by finding small spelling or grammar errors to fix. If you are too nervous, you could always try the wiki sandbox out.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit, and the Manual of Style has rules and guidelines to follow.
- Please sign in, so that we can recognize an established user.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- DaRanger (talk) 01:33, June 30, 2013 (UTC)