| ← Previous:|
"The Psychic Link Syndrome"
| Next: →|
"The Elle of My Dreams Syndrome"
|"The Head Trip Syndrome"|
|Episode in Total||10|
|Air Date||December 20, 1997|
|Directed By||Michael Goguen|
|Written By||Thomas Pugsley|
Jay mistakes a Cerebro-Accelerator for a pair of head phones, making him the smartest man on Earth. However, this will also cause his brain to explode in twenty-two hours. But his advanced brain is MIB's only hope when alien hating bigot Edmund Clark Moffat uses time travel to erase the five founders of MIB from existence.
- An agent from MIB 2 is also called Agent T.
- Agent D is Kay's partner from MIB.
- The old photo is from MIB as well.
- The premise of the episode is similarly used for MIB 3.
- The villian in the episode is like Boris from MIB 3.